Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reboot Day 10 Weight: 174.2 Temp: 97.0

Phew! It went down again. Good. Now I just have to keep it doing that. I worked out last night. It was hard. I was ready to pass out but I felt amazing afterwards. I'm doing the Insanity workout until I go to the beach. That's another thing I'm worrying about. I'll be at the end of the juicing when I go to the beach and won't be able to take a huge juicer with me. I'm going to have to eat actual food the whole time I'm there. I guess when I get back I can juice for like a week and get whatever I gain off me. Maybe...
I did cave yesterday a little. I ate a stalk of celery and peanut butter. I kind of felt sick afterwards. It's crazy that that little bit of food would make me nauseous but I'm glad it did. It will help me to stay focused. Only five more days till my halfway point and 6.8 pounds to lose at the end. I think if I can stay focused on my workouts, school, and work I'll just be able to do this. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment