Monday, August 13, 2012

Reboot Day 1 Weight: 182.4 Temp: 98.0

So I didn't do as well as I would have liked today. I was fine until about 3 pm and then I just wanted food so bad I couldn't stand it. I just kept thinking about the White Cheddar Popcorn that was sitting on the counter.
"There isn't much in there." I thought "I should have just finished it off last night before bed."
But I didn't. I finally gave up and finished off the popcorn. It has never tasted as good as it did in that moment. When you can't have something, you want it that much more. I was going to eat tuna with a lettuce wrap for dinner but it took way too long to go to the store so I ended up eating the leftover Buffalo Wild Wings I had in the fridge. And then I snuck and ate some gummy worms before my roommate took them away from me. I also ate some sunflower seeds.
I feel bad that I didnt do as well as I would have liked but I am hoping to get back on track tomorrow. I bought A mango, kiwi, sweet potato, ginger root, kale, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, golden delicious apples, oranges, and a cucumber. I need to find some recipes to make my two meals tomorrow. This first week I plan on eating something for dinner and then maybe the next week doing just the juice. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment